GSS CozIR@-LP Low PowerLink Sales URL Click here
This ultra-low-power CO₂ sensor integrates with wireless IoT networks such as ZigBee, Wi-Fi, LoRaWAN, Bluetooth, SigFox and EnOcean and is up to 50X lower power than typical NDIR CO₂ Sensors.
The CozIR®-LP is part of a new generation of ambient CO₂ sensors optimised for low-power applications. The CozIR®-LP uses NDIR solid-state LED optical technology to create a sensor with a small footprint and ultra-low-power consumption. This makes it ideal for a new generation of portable and battery powered ambient measurement applications that require highly accurate CO₂ measurement capability.
The sensor is designed for measuring ambient levels of CO₂ from 0-1%. The CozIR®-LP also features a built-in auto-calibration function that maintains CO₂ measurement accuracy over the lifetime of the product.
- Ultra-low power CO₂ sensor
- 30ppm (typ.) measurement accuracy
- Solid state LED optical technology
- Built-in auto-calibration
- California Building Standards Code, Title 24 compliant
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- IoT and Smart Technology with wireless equipment
- Air Quality and HVAC Systems
- Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Demand-Controlled Ventilation (DCV) systems
- In-Cabin Air Quality
CO2 Range :