GSS CozIR@-LP2 Low PowerLink Sales URL Click here
Designed for measuring low levels of CO₂, this miniature, lightweight sensor offers easy integration into gas monitoring and detection systems. This sensor is perfect for IAQ, DCV and HVAC applications.
The CozIR®-LP2 is an ultra-low power NDIR CO2 sensor using state-of-the-art solid-state LED optical technology. The low-power LEDs are manufactured in-house, giving GSS complete control of the CO₂ sensor signal chain.
The CozIR®-LP2 allows users to reduce power consumption whilst maintaining high CO₂ measurement accuracy. The sensor incorporates a number of power saving modes, capable of reducing active and quiescent current consumption to unrivalled low levels.
The CozIR®-LP2 also features a built-in auto-calibration function that maintains CO₂ measurement accuracy over the lifetime of the product.
- Ultra-low power CO₂ sensor
- 30ppm (typ.) measurement accuracy
- Solid state LED optical technology
- UART or I2C control and data interface
- Built-in auto-calibration
- California Building Standards Code, Title 24 compliant
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- IoT and Smart Technology with wireless equipment
- Air Quality and HVAC Systems
- Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Demand-Controlled Ventilation (DCV)systems
- In-Cabin Air Quality
CO2 Range :