GSS CozIR®-Blink Low PowerLink Sales URL Click here
Reduce power consumption to unprecedented levels with state-of-the-art power management techniques. Ideal for low power and battery applications.
The CozIR®-Blink is an ultra-low power NDIR CO₂ sensor using state-of-the-art solid-state LED optical technology. The low-power LEDs are manufactured in-house, giving GSS complete control of the CO₂ sensor signal chain.
The CozIR®-Blink uniquely allows users to reduce the power consumption of CO₂ measurements to unprecedented levels. The CO₂ sensor can be power-cycled, allowing the user to wake-up the unit from a dormant state, take a reading, and then power it down completely again, reducing power consumption to zero. The power cycling function is particularly valuable in battery-powered or wirelessly connected interface applications where power is at a premium.
The CozIR®-Blink also features a built-in auto-calibration function that maintains CO₂ measurement accuracy over the lifetime of the product.
- Ultra-low power CO₂ sensor
- 30ppm (typ.) measurement accuracy
- Solid state LED optical technology
- UART or I2C control and data interface
- Power cycling compatible
- Built-in auto-calibration
- California Building Standards Code, Title 24 compliant
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- IoT and Smart Technology with wireless connectivity
- Demand-Controlled Ventilation (DCV) systems
- Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Air Quality and HVAC Systems
CO2 Range :