O2 sensor evaluation kitsLinks Click here
Our CO2 sensor evaluation kits lets you quickly put our sensors to the test, helping you make informed decisions about your development. You get real-time readings, allowing you to evaluate compatibility with your product, and test proof-of-concept.
You can review sensor measurements on your PC, and also download readings to an Excel file for analysis. There’s no need to develop any code – just plug and play for instant demonstration.
Watch our video and discover how to get started with our Evaluation Kits in under 2 minutes!
Sensor evaluation kits are available for GSS standard CO2 sensors. This covers the 8 sensors within our CozIR®, ExplorIR® and SprintIR® range.
- CozIR Evaluation Kit Product Flyer
- SprintIR Evaluation Kit Product Flyer
- ExplorIR Evaluation Kit Product Flyer
- Evaluation Kit User Guide
- Evaluation Kit Software Download
- Allows quick and easy evaluation of the LuminOx sensor with minimum effort and / or design work
- Interface mounted screw terminals for easy wiring
- The interface simultaneously provides three outputs: RS232 (serial interface voltage levels) , RS485 (Modbus RTU) port allows multiple sensors to be addressed on a bus , 0—5V analogue output for basic measurements of oxygen only
Converts the LuminOx TTL level RS232 output into three standard industrial outputs
- Auto detects ppO2 or O2% variants of LuminOx sensor