DS3638 CYBER 4-20mA OUTPUTDS3638 CYBER 4-20mA OUTPUT datasheet Click here
is a microprocessor driven PCB designed to accomodate a range of gas sensing devices, greatly simplifying the use of gas sensors by general remote sensor monitoring systems and specialist gas detection systems alike. The device can drive and process the signals from the majority of N.E.T.’s industrial sensor range and may be configured for other sensor combinations on request.
The main features of OUTPUT are:
- 32 mm diameter
- Multi board module
- 4-20mA and digital (RS85 Modbus Protocol) outputs.
- Compatible with all 4 and 7-series EC, pellistors and NDIR
- Supplied complete with sensor configured and pre-calibrated
- Special range supplied on request
- Local Threshold alarm outputs
- Watchdog and local fault outputs
- Simple calibration in the field